A Belgian Bank was active both in Netherlands (NL) and Belgium (BE).
Products and services proposed in both countries were not the same & differently managed leading to costly inefficiencies.
- Harmonize products and services proposed to clients in both countries.
- Define one way of managing these products & services in front & back offices entities.
- Make a proof of concept for integrating additional abroad subsidiaries in a second phase
- Listing current products and services proposed in both the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Understand and describe the processes in place in both entities to manage these products and services.
- Proceed to Gap Analysis between the two environments to highlight key differences.
- Understand and detail pros and cons of both ways of working.
Production of requirements
- Produce requirements for target environment to be implemented by IT.
- Close follow-up of project, making sure all deadlines and scope are respected until final delivery to IT
- Implementation of harmonized front to back processes to handle 3 "Life Events" impacting clients assets Deceased, Seizure and Divorces
- Creation of one single front to back tooling chain aiming at managing any Life Event type.
- Offering an improved customer experience for 10,5 millions clients adapted to the digital and mobile world.
- Confirm bank ability to harmonize front to back processes aiming at integrating other subsidiaries.