Put your knowledge into practice
Throughout the year, Avertim is in contact with top universities and business or engineering schools across Europe in order to share expertise and attract young graduates with various academic backgrounds.
Learn more about our upcoming campus events:
- Forum 1er Emploi des Industries de Santé, LEEM in Paris, France – 25th September 2018
- Sup’Biotech Career day, in Villejuif, France – 11rst October 2018
- Solvay Consulting Week, in Bruxelles, Belgium – 15th October 2018
- Vlerick October Fair, in Bruxelles, Belgium – 17th October 2018
- ISM Career Day, in Frankfurt, Germany – 17th October 2018
- New and Emerging Trends in Biotechnology by ENSTBB, in Bordeaux, France – 26th October 2018
- International Career Event by Rotterdam School of Management, in Rotterdam, Netherlands -5th November 2018
- LSM November Fair, in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium – 13rd November 2018
- ICHEC Job Fair in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Belgium – 19th November 2018
- BCF Career Event in Ghent, Belgium - 22nd November 2018
- Forum Conseil et Audit, IESEG, in Paris, France – 22nd November 2018
Recently graduated ? Congratulations ! Now it’s time to put your knowledge to work…
Willing to start as a Consultant ?
Avertim provides the opportunity to kick-start your career as Project Analyst on different projects in various domains including Business Analysis,Project management, Operational Excellence, Digital project management, Quality, Risk & Compliance...
For this position, strong analytical and problem solving skills are required, as well as good communication skills, a proactive mindset and team spirit.
Willing to start as a Business Manager ?
Avertim is looking for proactive, hands-on graduates with a passion for Business and consulting who are looking to develop team management skills.
You will be trained in business development and recruitment techniques in order to provide you with the right tools and methods to ensure you are quickly operational in your role.
Willing to join our Corporate Functions ?
We are frequently looking for graduates in management, HR and finance to join our teams.
Our Corporate functions act as a business enabler, working hand in hand with business managers and being attentive to the needs of our consultants. Developing our talents, driving internal processes, supporting business functions and deploying service lines and offers.
Interested in all of these functions ? Follow the Avertim Leadership program !
You’re interested in the consulting sector, but you are unsure whether to start out in a business development role or a consulting role?
You’re afraid of losing credibility in front of a client during a negotiation if you have never worked as a consultant before?
Avertim supports young professionals with a tailor-made traineeship program which combines initial experience on a consulting project, followed by a period in a recruitment role and then within a business development role. Thanks to this integrated approach, you will be able to easily identify business opportunities, build up offers and develop recruitment skills.