As competition increases and forces companies to be more adaptive, R&D culture will have to drive not just technical innovations but also business model innovations that cannot be replicated.
Avertim has built a strong expertise combining proven methodologies with robust technology strategies that maximize R&D spending.
We can answer the needs of your R&D and Innovation Management by
- Encouraging new product/service opportunity creation and evaluation
- Increasing the swiftness and quality of new products & services introduction
- Maximizing product development processes by controlling R&D budgets
- Enabling cooperation between managers and engineers through common goals and processes
- Designing and leading R&D processes
- Improving R&D performance and therefore companies’ productivity
IT Governance & Architecture refers to the leadership and organizational structures, policies and processes that ensure the IT department follows its strategies and reaches its objectives.
Avertim provides advanced approaches that align business requirements with adequate IT Governance & Architecture while working on multiple levels (Information, Application, Technologies, Operations).
Avertim can assist you in:
- Clarifying strategic/ business objectives, ICT Technology (consumerization of IT, Cloud ...)
- Identifying legal/business/IT constraints and risks
- Bridging AS-IS and TO-BE with a transformation roadmap
- Developing As-Is & To-Be architectures (business, information, application & technology)
- Building strategic portfolio and programs
- Conducting architecture assessments & audits
Since its creation, Avertim has earned a reputation of superior project outcomes based on engineering and manufacturing excellence.
To exceed client’s expectations, our teams design, manage and coordinate ambitious projects while keeping an eye on production cost and quality.
Avertim's interdisciplinary expertise served a wide range of industries in multiple disciplines
- Electrical and instrumentation
- Process design and control
- Civil and structural
- Materials engineering
- Performance testing and quality insurance
- Engineering processes revision