Main industrial companies, motivated by growing demand in the emerging countries - or so-called "next 11 growth economies" - are positioning themselves on global market thanks to merger and acquisitions.
Our client, a major Belgian industrial company is going through a complete transformation program to get prepared to face future challenges.
More specifically, synergies and savings have been identified and have to be realized on procurement-to-pay processes.
- Analysis and mapping of the AS-IS thanks to interviews carried out on local production sites
- Identification of best practices (internal) and benchmarking (external)
- Set up workshops with the impacted department in order to define and validate the SHOULD BE
- Proposal for implementing a dedicated PSO structure and Change Management layer
Impact and added Value
- In addition to technical expertise on procurement activities, Avertim brought support in terms of methodology and structure
- Client awareness raising on the importance of managing the change on such transformation programs.