Transport & Aeronautics
Liberalization of the transportation sector is putting pressure on the historical public service providers. While ensuring business continuity, the sector has to deal with major changes in their strategies, operations and processes to be able to keep their positions in a competitive market.
Next to liberalization, environmental and ethical concerns are also high on the agenda of the transportation industry like:
- Development of environmentally friendly transportation solutions to answer the needs of increased public mobility.
- The integration of environmental aspects like energy provisioning, greenhouse effect and associated regulations, in the production model itself leads to increased complexity
- Easier access to transportation services for persons with mobility handicaps.
Our recent assignments in Transportation
- Help our client to adapt its ICT governance to market liberalization principles.
- Management of a low voltage project for a new rail infrastructure.
- Product management for a new digital signage technology based on the visual communication developed by our client, including the marketing approach to bring the product to new markets in other sectors.
- Set-up a PMO focused on the planning of the construction and equipment works of a new portion of the transportation network in Belgium.
should you need more information, see our Reference section, or contact us