Telecommunication & Media
Recent years have seen telecom market data change rapidly under the combined effect of a multitude of pressures:
- A return in force of the fixed versus mobile telephony paradigm under the effect of unbundling offers providing free national and international phone services
- The growing maturity of the mobile market along with an erosion of traditional revenues
- Increased regulatory pressure, particularly on voice and SMS services
- The significant development of competition in mobiles and in the residential area
- The sector is in perpetual evolution and companies have to organize the migration to next-generation networks and implement new services.
Our recent assignments in Telecommunication
- Program Management to develop an UMTS network.
- The drafting and operational implementation of offers/launches of innovative services (TV/VOD)
- Design an End2End process for a telecom operator
- Set up a PMO for a telecom vendor.
should you need more information, see our Reference section, or contact us