Level of experience:
Life Sciences & Chemicals
This can include the following tasks:
- Be involved in various projects in R&D and Clinical Research life-cycle, as expert or junior consultant depending of your level of experience;
- Prepare and review clinical study documents and protocols;
- Coordinate clinical trials, ensure timeline and quality/safety standards;
- Manage work streams with internal and external stakeholders such as CROs;
- Deliver clinical support services related to data management, biostatistics, regulatory affairs, audit preparation, safety documentation, etc.;
- oversee and coordinate the preparation of documentation for regulatory submissions (investigator brochures, protocols, and clinical study reports);
- Help improve the use of clinical systems data analytics related to studies.
- Master degree or PhD in a relevant field (Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Medical management);
- Excellent communicator both orally and in written expression;
- Experience (1-8 years) either in consulting and/or the Life Sciences sector;
- A first experience related to R&D or Clinical Reseach
- Fluent in German and English;
- Knowledge of Project management methodology experience or certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of GxP / validation / qualification is a plus.
What Avertim offers
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics. AVERTIM is a great place to work where individuals and ideas matter... where consulting is simply different. At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free !
Join us and you will :
- Be surrounded and supported by qualified people;
- Get coached by senior professionals who will support your growth as a professional and as a person;
- Work on challenging and various projects in exciting environments and industries;
- Work with sector's leaders;
- Have great opportunities to develop your career through an established career and training path with room for professional advancement;
- Be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company in Germany and get competitive compensation package with great benefits;
- You are based in Frankfurt and can work on projects in the whole Rhein-Main area. For similar projects outside this region, please get in touch with Avertim.
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now