Level of experience:
Life Sciences & Chemicals
This can include the following tasks:
- Participate in various engineering projects in the GxP regulated environment as a project leader or as support in an engineering team;
- Participation in all phases of the projects (basic and design engineering, planning, implementation, validation, etc.);
- Planning, commissioning and qualification of equipment, systems and machines;
- Perform risk assessments;
- Execution and coordination of process and equipment validations (validation plan, IQ, OQ, PQ).
- Master degree or PhD in a relevant field (Life Sciences, Industrial or Bio- Engineering, Chemicals, Mechanical or Process Engineering);
- Excellent communicator both orally and in written expression;
- Experience (1-8 years) either in consulting and/or the Life Sciences & Chemicals sector;
- Fluent in German and English;
- Knowledge of Project management methodology experience or certification is a plus;
- Knowledge of GxP / validation / qualification is a plus.
What Avertim offers
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics. AVERTIM is a great place to work where individuals and ideas matter... where consulting is simply different. At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free !
Join us and you will :
- Be surrounded and supported by qualified people;
- Get coached by senior professionals who will support your growth as a professional and as a person;
- Work on challenging and various projects in exciting environments and industries;
- Work with sector's leaders;
- Have great opportunities to develop your career through an established career and training path with room for professional advancement;
- Be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company in Germany and get competitive compensation package with great benefits;
- You are based in Frankfurt and can work on projects in the whole Rhein-Main area. For similar projects outside this region, please get in touch with Avertim.
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now