Level of experience:
You will support the local Country Manager in Frankfurt in the development of Avertim’s Management Consulting activities in Germany:
- Business development: support the whole business development activities; identify relevant events; prepare presentations, templates and company references: formulate recommendations for the development of Avertim in Germany
- Knowledge management and proposals: Analyze market situation, potential clients, industry trends. Support the writing of proposal, conduct background research • Communication: Create content and news to be communicated on professional social medias, improve communication (website, online presence), support the organization of local events with the team of consultants.
- Take active part in the life of the HR activities: Bring support to identify and hire talents for the growth of Avertim; identify and optimize the use of the best recruitment channels; manage the online communication of the company on professional social networks; support the organization of local events with the team of consultants.
- You study or have a relevant degree in Business Administration, Economics, International Business or equivalent;
- Fluent in German and English both in speaking and writing;
- Good communication and leadership skills;
- Able to work autonomously and reach targets;
- A first experience with a consulting company is a plus.
- A V.I.E. position starting in June 2019;
- Based in Frankfurt (possibility to have some home office days).
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now!