This project concerns a maintenance contract for vehicles in an automotive company. The registration process was initially manual, slow and not paperless. Even if this product generates profits, the cost could be substantially reduced.
- Digitalize the whole client subscription and registration process.
- Create a new subscription tool for dealerships.
- Make the client independent and make possible the online subscription.
- Reduce the costs linked to the product (less FTE's, paperless process, etc.)
- Product pricing review.
- Enhance the clients' loyalty.
- Business requirement analysis.
- Development of a new CRM tool implemented on Salesforce for back-office team to follow the exchange flow with clients from beginning to end.
- Process review and modelization.
- Integration of a new self-service tool on the existing client portal. Clients can make price simulations and make an online subscription to a contract by signing it electronically and entering his/her bank data for domiciliation. Everything is digital.
- Creation of a new online subscription tool for dealerships.
- Complete product pricing review.
- Integration of of the product into the ‘used cars’ market.
- 50% reduction in processing time for validation of subscription requests.
- Simplified subscription process for dealerships and clients.
- Automatic synchronization between all systems impacted by the contract subscription process.
- No more issues with incomplete or lost subscription documents.
- 100% paperless new subscription and approval process.